Welllllllllllllllll, it's future MILF weigh in time and dad-gummmit to heck........... I really didn't want to stand on that scale, but did it anyway. Before I tell you if I lost or gained any........ here are a few excuses:
- The scale I have may have cost me $6.00 at Walmart ...... how accurate can it be anyway?
- I'm wearing full length jeans......... gotta be a couple pounds of heavy denim right?
- I have a zit on my chin that must weigh a pound and a half easy.
- I haven't washed my hair today yet so as far as build up is concerned...... an easy 1/2 pound.
- My engagement bling and wedding band are pretty thick....... I'm giving it about 1/4 of a pound.
- Good ole Aunt Flo is leaving and forgetting her extra water she brought for her visit.
- I didn't pee first.
- My house is about 100 years old and man are the floors uneven....... scale isn't truly flush with the floor.
- Got my nails done Wednesday night....... 2 coats of polish and a top coat. That's gotta be good for some of it.
- I'm full of muscle, honestly! It's just a bit gooshy......... you know muscle weighs more than fat.
Okay............ there you go.
All of my excuses as to why I still weigh more than I ever have, not being pregnant. I didn't gain this week! I did good!
This is what I plan to do starting today.
- Eat smaller portions...... good God almighty, I can be a pig.
- Stop licking the spoon while cooking/baking............ I KNOW I gain weight from that!
- Drink my 8 glasses of water a day.
- Drink diet Vanilla Coke instead of regular soda........... Goodbye my love....... Dr. Pepper!
- I will not snack.
- I will either pull Amelia around in her wagon outside, take her on a walk in her stroller, or walk when the boys get home so they can watch the baby for me.
- Clean and fix up my home.
To all of us out there that struggle with our weight........... lets jut plow through it. Mind over matter.......... it's all in our heads. My dealings with the weight group I lead is that I found out that I'm an emotional eater. Never thought I was 'cause I don't eat when I'm sad, scared, lonely or anything............ I eat when I'm bored, with the girls, or avoiding what needs to be done that I don't want to do. So, my plan is to get the crap done that I need to do and not avoid it. So, here is my next list:
- Make my house pretty.
- Keep up with the laundry better.
- Take care of myself.
- Make things that I want to make for myself, my family and my friends rather than trying to make a buck.
- Spend better time with my three super awesome kids. I'll have a 14 year old this month. He's leaving me and I can feel it.
- Be a better wife by taking care of myself, my home and him.
- Be a better sister......... Call Jerri Lynn. I love you Jer!
- Be a better Aunt....... Love you guys too!
- Be a better daughter.......... My sister Debi and I start on that this Sunday!
- Pet my dog "Sandy Big Head" more often.
I'm feeling a bit better already. Lists can always seems to set things straight and get my mind in order. Make yourself a list today and try to stick to it. I am.